Sep 26, 2017 · Oil question. I know it's been asked. I want to run rotella t6. What weight do you guys use and how many quarts do I buy? And what brand filter dose everyone like? I'm a oem guy. Thanks in advance for the reply. Pictures of my 36k miles cleeeeean RR from Topeka Kansas

But, I personally can't justify the costs over something like Rotella T6 when the UAOs always come back with stellar results for a fraction of the price. For instance, you can get a gallon of T6 for about $20 whereas the same quantity of Motul is upwards of $75 to $100 (maybe there are cheaper places to find it, but I gave up looking). I read some guys that run turbo miata's really like Rotella t6 so I decided to go out and buy a gallon. I think I'll go with a Honda filter again because I work at a Honda dealership so I get them for nothing. It is a little thicker oil but I can't see that hurting anything in my application. here's the basic's 1. Re: Shell Rotella T6 5w-40 good oil? Thanks guys I picked up a bottle couple days ago and then started reading that its actually a good motorcycle oil as well, so I put that jug in my bike and now I have to go back and buy another bottle. .

Same (already bought a pale during the last sale when it was $115 and use the same shell rebate for an extra 35$ we got back). For anyone who needs it, here is the online submission site required to get the $35 back from Shell for the purchase of 18.9L of Shell Rotella T6 (this rebate is also for the T5 and T6 - 5L jugs or 18.9L pails). Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5W-40 oil features an advanced multi-functional, low-ash additive technology in a synthetic base oil designed to provide highly responsive protection that continuously adapts to your driving conditions. Aug 15, 2017 · Save this Book to Read technical data sheet shell rotella t6 5w 40 cj PDF eBook at our Online Library. Get technical data sheet shell rotella t6 5w 40 cj PDF file for free from our online library vehicle 07 subaru impreza wrx sti engine 2.5l h4 turbo fuel 93+ octane vehicle miles 60,550 oil rotella t6 synthetic 5w/40 miles in use 5327 sample taken 09/11/10 make up oil 0.5qt aluminum 3 chromium 0 iron 6 copper 6 lead 2 tin 0 molybdenum 63 nickel 0 manganese 0 silver 2 titanium 0 potassium 1 boron 13 silicon 6 sodium 5 calcium 752 ...

Started using this Shell Rotella T6 oil instead of Mobil1 when I noticed that I was losing more oil between oil changes. From the few popular Subaru forums, they seem to have a consensus that the Mobil1 is too thin and gets past the turbo seals and gets burned off as a result. Started using this and definitely have noticed less oil consumption. Shell ROTELLA ® T6 5W-40 full synthetic (CK-4) provides excellent protection against harmful engine wear. In 30 API CK-4 and OEM wear test parameters and 10 separate passing engine tests, the average result for Shell ROTELLA ® T6 5W-40 was 50% of the respective limit. Jan 24, 2018 · Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic Heavy Duty Engine Oil 5W-40, 2.5 Gallon Jug at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

For instance the oil I’ve been using the last several years in my BMW M3, Subaru WRX and STI, and bikes is Rotella T6 full synthetic. Rotella comes in a full syn, semi-syn and standard flavors. The T6 is rated JASO-MA. The only reason you shouldn’t run synthetic in a modern bike is if you can’t tolerate the cost.

Aug 15, 2017 · Save this Book to Read technical data sheet shell rotella t6 5w 40 cj PDF eBook at our Online Library. Get technical data sheet shell rotella t6 5w 40 cj PDF file for free from our online library Aug 15, 2019 · Last on our list of products is the Rotella T6 5W-40, the best all-around Powerstroke oil. While it is the most expensive product on our list, it is also the most valuable one, promising to improve your fuel economy by 1.5%. As one forum member said:” There is a reason why Rotella T6 5W-40 is always sold out in stores”.

2017 Winner: Volvo V60 Polestar 2.0L Turbo/Supercharged DOHC 4-Cyl. ... and Volvo followed that up a year later with a variant of the 2.0L engine family known as the “T6” that employed both ... Jun 27, 2018 · How to change oil in a 2017 Subaru WRX? Purchase My Clothing Line: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/RandomRideZ/ Instagram: Follow Me @ RandomRideZ Amazon Links ...

Jun 27, 2018 · How to change oil in a 2017 Subaru WRX? Purchase My Clothing Line: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/RandomRideZ/ Instagram: Follow Me @ RandomRideZ Amazon Links ... Shelf life of Rotella T6 full synthetic? Bought some rotella t6 synthetic oil for my 03 tdi jetta about a year ago before I knew it needed a new engine. Is it still good to use a year later?

Shell Rotella® T6 5W-40 provides unsurpassed protection against shear-stability degradation, compared to the leading competitive API CJ-4 5W-40 products. An extremely shear-stable product helps maintain consistent viscosity and oil pressure in the engine. Some people will say that the zddp in diesel oils is the wrong kind for gas engines, since most diesel oils would use mostly primary zddp for better protection in long run times, rather than cold starts, but the Rotella is api-sm, and jaso-ma rated, so that means it should have a good amount of secondary zddp, since api-sm and jaso-ma ratings ... The updated WRX and WRX STI go on sale in the States during the second quarter of 2017. We're waiting to hear back from Subaru Australia about local timing and availability. MORE: Subaru WRX news ...

Nov 28, 2017 · I've been using T6 5w-40 for about two years now and have nothing but positive things to say about it, it often goes on sale too. That being said, I will never, ever used a 5w-30 in my WRX, too thin, and if you abuse the engine with a poor oil in it, that oil will quickly shear down to practically water. Edited November 28, 2017 by carfreak85 Shell ROTELLA® T3 Fleet 15W-40 • Low Emissions • Maintenance Savings Fleet Multigrade Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oils Shell ROTELLA® T3 Fleet heavy duty engine oil has been formulated to provide reliable protection and performance to fleet and off-highway equipment, offering the convenience of a single oil suitable for a wide range of OEMs. Re: Shell Rotella T6 5w-40 good oil? Thanks guys I picked up a bottle couple days ago and then started reading that its actually a good motorcycle oil as well, so I put that jug in my bike and now I have to go back and buy another bottle.

For my first oil change I used Pennzoil Formula Shell 5W-30(manufacturer spec). For my second oil change I was thinking of getting Rotella Shell T6 5W-40 after reading good stuff about it on the interwebs. My question is would there be any problems with running the "heavier" 5W-40 vs the... You realistically shouldn't have to "top up" your WRX's oil unless it's burning oil at a rapid rate, mostly due to the 3,750 mile change window. 5w40 is a good selection, and a lot of people love Rotella T6. As for warming up, I always let my coolant get up to temp, whether it's warm or cold out, before I drive off.

Shell Rotella T6 5W-40 Full Synthetic CJ-4/SM Rotella T-6 is a sleeper in the motorcycle world. I have run it in an XR250 dirt bike off road (which is a serious test of how it works in a wet clutch.), a Honda VFR800 sport bike and a Honda Shadow cruiser. PLEASE, THIS ISNT TO START A DEBATE!! THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!! I wanted to share the oil analysis I got back today. I Have a 2016 STI. Bought brand new with 9 miles on it. First oil change was at 1000 miles and changed every 5000 since with Rotella T6 5w-40. This car is my...

In 2017 there will be two new API Heavy Duty- Engine Oil Categories. CK-4 and FA-4 will be the standards to meet the new EPA and NHTSA emission legislation. These changes will result in improved fuel economy and a reduction in carbon dioxide. CK-4 and FA-4 oils will be introduced into the market on December 1st,... Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5W-40 oil features an advanced multi-functional, low-ash additive technology in a synthetic base oil designed to provide highly responsive protection that continuously adapts to your driving conditions. Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil 22% Reduction in Engine Wear!* *Reduction in iron wear based on comparative field testing against Rotella T3 SAE 15W-40 (CJ-4) Shell Rotella T engine oil has been formulated to provide Triple Protection technology against wear, deposits and emissions.

Subaru offers three drive modes (normal/sport/sport#) that vary steering feel, throttle response and transmission mapping. Again, the sharpened throttle response is essentially neutered by the cog-less slush-box – you just end up burning more fuel because the engine sits at higher revolutions. Come with another set of new Summer Tires! Local BC Car, One Owner, No Accident over 2881. LOW KM Only 28200km. Factory Warranty. 2017 Subaru WRX Limited Sport-tech AWD

Hey guys just got an 05 xt for the wife and after researching I did an oil change and used Rotella T6. Come to find out this is the new T6 that came out. Did some reading and people are saying it may not be safe? Am I ok using this oil or should I dump it and use something else? What other oil... 08 Wrx, Cobb tuned, STI turbo, Invidia catted turbo back exhaust, 4000km on brand new winters and 90% summers can be included in sale. 3k on current 5w40 Rotella t6 oil change, Led low beams. Will include a new timing belt kit, clutch and summers for the right price. If I find the time I'll install the timing kit prior to sale. PLEASE, THIS ISNT TO START A DEBATE!! THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!! I wanted to share the oil analysis I got back today. I Have a 2016 STI. Bought brand new with 9 miles on it. First oil change was at 1000 miles and changed every 5000 since with Rotella T6 5w-40. This car is my... Shelf life of Rotella T6 full synthetic? Bought some rotella t6 synthetic oil for my 03 tdi jetta about a year ago before I knew it needed a new engine. Is it still good to use a year later?

Get your Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 Conventional Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil - 550049483 at Blain's Farm & Fleet. Buy online, then drive-thru for convenient pick-up service. Great prices on Diesel Motor Oil.

Don't even get me started on Rotella T6. Most of you may not know that the "Rotella T6" bandwagon started back in 2008/2009 when Subaru's started having issues with ringland failures and consuming oil. Rotella T6 is extremely thick which helped it stick to the cylinder walls over the thinner oils. The high zinc and phosphorous levels in the oil ... What brand synthetic oil do you use for your WRX? ... 2017 WRX. Motul Xcess 5W-40 w/ OEM filter every 3-3.5K miles. ... Rotella T6 5W-40. Seems to have stopped oil ... The fuel economy benefits from Shell ROTELLA®T5 Ultra 10W-30 help reduce CO 2 emissions. The exclusive low ash formulation in Shell ROTELLA® T5 Ultra 10W-30 helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on 2017 on-highway low emission vehicles. It is suitable for use in on-highway engines requiring an API FA-4 diesel oil.

Contact book software

- 3000 miles: Rotella T6 5W-40 with JDM “ROKI” filter - 6000 miles: Schaefer’s 5W-40 with Purolator Boss filter . With all those listed, I change every 3000 miles since I am on E85 and have always recommended 3k mile oil changes for turbocharged vehicles on E85. Register Log In Home Forums Used Oil Analysis - Gasoline Rotella T6 5w40/ 5,000mi / 03 Subaru WRX 2.0 turbo Forums Active Threads Forum Help Pennzoil Synthetics Recent Topics

2017 Honda CRV, 1.5 Turbo, Mobil AFE 0W-30 ... I think Rotella T6 is the Chuck Norris of oils! 2003 Subaru WRX Mobil 1 5W30 (Now running Rotella T6) Re: 2.0 WRX ... You realistically shouldn't have to "top up" your WRX's oil unless it's burning oil at a rapid rate, mostly due to the 3,750 mile change window. 5w40 is a good selection, and a lot of people love Rotella T6. As for warming up, I always let my coolant get up to temp, whether it's warm or cold out, before I drive off.

Hey guys I have a 7.3 Late 99. I live in south florida so keep in mine its hot and are winters are never that cold.. i have always used rottela t 15w40 Im about to switch to rotella T6 full synthetic any advice on the weight i should use? should i stick with 15w40? when switching to t6 full... Started using this Shell Rotella T6 oil instead of Mobil1 when I noticed that I was losing more oil between oil changes. From the few popular Subaru forums, they seem to have a consensus that the Mobil1 is too thin and gets past the turbo seals and gets burned off as a result. Started using this and definitely have noticed less oil consumption.

Page 3- Rotella T6 might be changing in 2017 General Community. [quote=424wrx;44705976]ive run t6 for years. last week i switched to german castrol syntec 0w40. i have seen alot of good reviews on this oil too. my engine seems quieter in the morning than with the rotella,idk.. ill see how it goes. my engine has never used any oil between changes since new in 2008.

Apr 08, 2017 · Having trouble finding any synthetic 15w-40 locally (small town) but Walmart has the Rotella T6 -5w-40 which I like. What say ye....? Good to go ...? or keep looking.

The 2017 Subaru WRX and WRX STI are astonishing all-wheel-drive performers for the price, with good space and all season capability, but their looks and interiors aren't up to the driving engagement. The 2017 Volvo S60 is a solid alternative to those tired of the German sedan game. It's not as flashy, but it is more sensibly priced.

Get your Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 15W-40 Conventional Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil - 550049483 at Blain's Farm & Fleet. Buy online, then drive-thru for convenient pick-up service. Great prices on Diesel Motor Oil.

I'm running an '04 Subaru Impreza WRX, with a stock twin-cam turbo gasoline engine. I've heard this T6 oil is great for turbos and that it has the largest market share in the heavy duty diesel engine oil category.Is there any issue with using this weight of Shell Rotella T6 for the Winter?... With our selection of custom & factory tail lights, you have a wide range of choices for your 2017 Subaru WRX, including Euro, LEDs, fiber optics, and black. 2017 Subaru WRX Custom Style Spoilers. ... Subaru WRX 2017, GTC-300 Adjustable Rear Wing by APR Performance®. ... Precision machined from 6061 T6 billet aluminum and ... .

May 08, 2017 · The Rotella T6 BBQ Grill proved to be a fan-favorite addition to Elite Series events in 2016, when Shell Rotella was a supporting sponsor. The 20-foot barbecue trailer includes a grill and a smoker, and cooking is done by the Shell Rotella BBQ team. Open box (never used), Stage 2 pro tune by Snail Performance, 316whp on the dyno. It's finally time to sell my most cared for vehicle. Life changes have me needing a truck. Below are all the mods that this vehicle has. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you. Car runs amazing. Extremely reliable that has never let me down. Rotella T6 synthetic oil changes every 5k miles with oem ... Nissan is recommending 10W-30 for best economy or 5W-40 for cold weather, see your owner's manual. 15W-40 is suitable but should not be used below about 10F or so. We do also have Rotella T4 10W-30 or Rotella T6 5W-40 for this vehicle that meet the Cummins specifications. You could use the synthetic, Rotella T6 5W-40 winter and summer.